You are searching about Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3, today we will share with you article about Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3 is useful to you.
Medical Research Results For Sun Ancon Chi Machine
Flinders University, Adelaide (part of the Department of Health Australia, Faculty of Health Sciences School of Medicine) developed a medical research project starting on June 15, 2000, at the request of Hsin Ten Enterprise Australia. The project was intended to look into the benefits of the Chi Machine, especially for those suffering from Secondary Lymphedema and Venous Edema, but the results also showed an improved condition of the people with no medical problems participating in the research.
The project was led by Professor Neil Piller, one of the world’s foremost lymphologists, who has presented and published more than 300 works and is strongly committed to education and awareness programs. He was assisted by a team of highly professional people during the clinical trial including: Ms Amanda Moseley (Researcher) – Mr Adrian Esterman (Biostatistician and Clinical Epidemiologist) Associate Professor Colin Carati (Anatomist) – Mr Brian Bridger (Bio-medical engineer) Dr Jack Walsh (Vacular surgeon) – Dr Stephen Birrell (surgeon).
Secondary Lymphedema of the legs affects 30% of people after surgery and radiotherapy. Venous Edema affects 5% of the adult population. Both result in swelling, discomfort and can interfere with quality of life. Conventional therapy is expensive and ongoing, with little patient control. There is no good cure for either condition.
The purpose of the study was to find and test the effectiveness of a treatment that would be convenient, affordable, effective and capable of empowering sufferers.
Venous edema patients:
The participants were both male and female with an average age of 59 years. More than 50% of them had problems in both legs due to varicose veins, vascular disease and previous (non-active) deep vein thrombosis.
Secondary Lymphedema Patients:
The participants were both male and female, their lymphedema is mainly caused by cancer surgery related to bowel, cervical, prostate cancer or melanoma. More than 45% had lymphedema in both legs.
Both groups generally continued other treatments at the same time such as support stockings, massage therapy, laser therapy and simple elevation.
What the study consisted of:
a) Patients were recruited through advertising and outpatient clinics.
b) Trial included 20 normal participants.
c) Machines were taken home and used for 3 weeks using the following regimen:
-5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the afternoon during the first 2 days;
-8 minutes in the morning and 8 minutes in the afternoon from the 3rd day until the 7th;
-12 minutes in the morning and 12 minutes in the afternoon from the 8th day until 9pm.
d) Objective measurements were taken weekly and one month after treatment.
Approximately 2,000 data bits were collected from each patient before, during and after each visit.
What measurements were taken and how:
a) Questionnaires: People were asked how their legs felt and how this affected their quality of life.
b) Tonometry: The hardness of the tissue was measured.
c) Perometry: The leg circumference and fluid volume were measured.
d) Bioimpedance: The body composition and the fluid inside the legs were analyzed.
e) Lymphoscintigraphy: The function of lymphatic system was evaluated.
f) Blood pressure, pulse, blood count, blood flow were measured.
Benefits that people can expect to receive from using the Sun Ancon Chi Machine are listed below.
Results for people without medical problems:
1. Small reduction of fluids to the limbs. The group with normal healthy legs experienced a reduction of 1.52 oz/ 45 ml in fluids over the 3-week period.
2. Weight reduction. The group with normal healthy legs lost an average of 1.32 lbs/ 0.6 kg over three weeks. This is a significant amount over such a small period.
3. Reduction in body fat percentage.
Results for people with secondary lymphedema due to lymphatic damage and those with venous edema due to venous insufficiency:
1. Significant reduction in limb volume and circumference. Extracellular fluid for the group with secondary lymphedema fell over the three-week period. At the one-month follow-up the fluids had risen but not returned to their original levels.
2. Significant loss of edema fluid from the limbs. The group with venous edema experienced a reduction of 14.87 oz/ 440 ml in leg fluid over the three-week period. Although fluid levels increased at the one-month follow-up, they did not return to their original levels.
3. Significant weight loss. Average weight loss for the group with venous edema was 3.19 lb/ 1.45 kg over the three-week period. This remained stable at the one-month follow-up. Of those with secondary lymphedema, mean weight loss was 1.10 lb/ 0.5 kg and this remained stable at the one-month follow-up.
4. Reduction of body fat percentage.
5. Improvement in lymphatic drainage. Lymphoscintigraphy showed a marked improvement in lymphatic function.
6. Significant improvement in subjective symptoms. Most participants reported a reduction in pain, tension, heaviness, skin dryness, limb size difference, cramps, pins and needles, burning sensation and temperature difference.
7. Satisfaction with the treatment and improvement of the quality of life. Most participants (88%) were satisfied with the treatment regimen. There were certain improvements with the sense of control that participants had over their condition, their range of movement, the positive impact they experienced with daily life, and an increase in their ability to exercise.
The conclusion of Professor Piller and Flinders Medical University after analyzing the complete data is that used on a frequent basis, the Chi Machine has great potential in health care and disease management for those suffering from Secondary Lymphedema and Venous Edema of the legs.
Considering the high cost of traditional treatments for secondary lymphedema and venous edema, the Chi Machine is a cheap, effective and convenient alternative. For people without any medical conditions, the Sun Ancon Chi Machine offers a way to lose weight and body fat without the need to pay for gym memberships or undertake impractical, strenuous exercise regimens.
The extensive research conducted by Flinders University illustrates the commitment Hsin Ten has to the customer. This pioneering research separated Hsin Ten and the Sun Ancon Chi Machine from companies producing imitation machines.
– The Sun Ancon Chi Machine is the ONLY Chi Machine backed by high quality scientific and medical research.
– Never before (or since) has any university actually endorsed such a product.
– Everyone experienced benefits, not just secondary lymphedema and venous edema patients.
– Flinders University independently produced 3 brochures detailing the research results and outlining the conditions of secondary lymphedema, venous edema and patient follow-up testimonies.
– The Sun Ancon Chi Machine is now recognized as a medical device by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration based on the strength of the research results, as well as in Japan and Canada.
– No imitation Chi Machine can claim the same benefits as the Sun Ancon Chi Machine as outlined in the research results.
Video about Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3
You can see more content about Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3
If you have any questions about Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3
Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3
way Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3
tutorial Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3
Healthy Weight For An 18 Year Old Female 5 3 free
#Medical #Research #Results #Sun #Ancon #Chi #Machine