You are searching about How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep, today we will share with you article about How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep is useful to you.
Cool Tips Before Getting Home With the Newborn
Congratulations on all your entrepreneurial skills but there is still much more to do. The final trimester is actually more fun when you start planning how to care for your baby. There are e-books to read, great nursing tips, lessons on the importance of breastfeeding and newborn care. The checklist seems exhaustive but once you are a parent, the instinct becomes stronger and adaptation is easy.
A support system is paramount. So engage the services of a helper and cook for a few months. It is also good if you can talk to a relative who can stay with you for a few months. Broken sleep will be common, but as soon as the baby settles, you will find yourself with more time. Carpentry or paint work must be done well in advance. Repairing leaks or repairing chipped wallpaper is necessary so that there are no allergens. Babies grow very quickly and soon your newborn will be crawling, so try to make your home as child-friendly rooms with corner cushions for sharp furniture, check the sliding windows and kitchen cabinets and get rid of wobbly furniture. Also child proof all electrical sockets and investment in other baby proof products.
Here are some things you should put in place before returning home with a newborn:
For the baby
• Good pediatrician.
• Name and address of neonatal hospital.
• Closet or additional/new storage space.
• Baby cot.
• Piglet (cuffs are also good for me).
• Several small size mattresses/mini-blankets/blankets.
• Few bibs (helps if the baby gurgles).
• Baby clothes/bib/cap/muffs/socks (depending on the weather).
• Diapers (First buy a brand and check if it fits the baby’s skin.
• Anti-itch cream/ointment (if baby develops diaper rash).
• A fresh set of napkins.
For mom and dad and general needs
• Night lamp.
• Bedside chair.
• Service or check the air conditioner, heater or fan.
• Extra pillows for the mom.
• Special nursing bras.
• Breast pads.
• Spandex pants and T-shirts
• A jug by the bed (to keep something of chocolate milk or hot water) if you need to wake up at night.
• Cloths of the wet variety (antiseptic wipes) for mom and baby.
• Breast pump.
• Keep healthy snacks for the nursing mom.
• Stock up on groceries well in advance.
• Baby harness (for a little later)
• Reevaluate Invest in a landline or reliable wifi.
• A handwritten diary of all cell phone and landline numbers right from the grocery store to doctors and friends. (it works well when there is an emergency and the Wi-Fi is off or there is no network).
• Hanging cloth bag (useful for storing overnight essentials right from nappy to bra).
• E-books, Novels, downloaded music or movies (for a little pleasure).
• Ointments and creams and medicines. (iron/calcium pills, nourishing cream and preventative cream if you develop sore nipples).
• Baby dripping dry stand.
• Mild detergent for washing baby’s clothes.
• Baby shower gel, safe antiseptic liquid, recommended powders, lotions and cream (Take a small amount at first to check if it suits your baby).
• A handy notebook and pencil (track your baby’s milestones and congratulate yourself).
• A good camera to capture new memories.
Video about How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep
You can see more content about How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep
If you have any questions about How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep
How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep
way How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep
tutorial How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep
How Do You Put A 3 Month Old To Sleep free
#Cool #Tips #Home #Newborn