You are searching about How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night, today we will share with you article about How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night is useful to you.
Synchronicity, A Loving Part of Your Internal Guidance System
Have you ever wondered why sometimes things happen that are extraordinary and very important to you? Like when you remember an old friend you haven’t thought about in over a year and then that friend contacts you for no apparent reason? Or when you wake up and look at the clock it’s 3:33 am for several nights? Or when you just know the outcome of a game and you’re right?
These unusual events are called synchronicity. They are an important aspect of our lives and once learned and noticed, they can occur frequently as they gently guide us along our Divine Paths. When appreciated, these events multiply and make life so much fun.
In his book, The Divine Matrix, Gregg Braden writes, “The Divine Matrix is the network that makes the fabric of the universe. Of the many ways we could define the Divine Matrix, perhaps the simplest is to think of it as three basic. things: (1) the container for the universe to exist within; (2) the bridge between our inner and outer worlds; and (3) the mirror that reflects our daily thoughts, feelings, emotions, and beliefs.”
This matrix that connects all things is important to understand the principle of synchronicity. It is as a result of our interconnectedness with each other and the Universe that synchronic events can occur.
In Frank Joseph’s book, Synchronicity & You, he provides a description of different types of significant coincidences. His book discusses the effect of synchronicity with the following:
1. INANIMATE OBJECTS
3. ENVIRONMENTAL AND ANIMAL OBSERVATION [Signs]
5. DREAMS (PRECIGNITION AND PARTS)
9. PARALLEL LIVES
10. LIFE IMITATES ART
16. MOIRA [Higher Calling]
17. TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCES
I look at synchronicity as a pat on the back from the Universe, like an attack boy or a good job from my angels and spirit guides. It keeps me in harmony with my Inner Being and reflects my daily intentions of joy and peace. When I feel low in energy and synchronicity comes my way I feel loving support and my energy is boosted instantly.
This comes from having a generally positive outlook on life. I am aware of the Universal Law of Attraction, which states that as such, when I feel disharmonious, I know to ask for help from my guides to shift my energy so that I do not attract what I do not want. It took many years to undo the false belief system I inherited as a small child, and now I feel truly blessed and happy every day. If you wish to improve your life and live in synchronicity, then read on. The door is open to you and everyone.
If you want to change your life, improve it, feel happier and healthier every day, then the first step is to recognize that you are looking for something bigger in your life. The second step is to make a commitment to follow through by doing something about it. This is your life and also your choice, no one else can differentiate your life, only you can. Change in your life will begin with change from within.
How do you increase synchronicity in your life? Here are some ideas to get you started. Also remember that each person’s path is unique, so don’t compare yourself to anyone else. Rather, listen to your inner voice to guide you on your life path.
1. Start seeking spiritual instruction. It doesn’t matter if it’s through a video, book, workshop, etc. It is important that you make the decision to start and you take action. The more you learn the more you will feel your connection to the Divine.
2. Meditate every day. This will calm your mind and open the space for synchronicity in your life.
3. Treat yourself with loving kindness and listening to your body. Pamper yourself by taking a long bath and add cleansing mineral salts to reduce body tension. Look in the mirror and say, “I love you” to yourself several times a day or more if it feels difficult. Also, when you need to rest, then take a break from your routine. Even 5 minutes spent lying down can be helpful.
4. Set a loving intention in the morning when you wake up. Tell yourself something extremely positive, something that makes you feel warm and smiling inside. You might begin by saying, “I intend to be loving to myself and others today.” Or you may have a specific goal to address, such as, “I intend to be confident and intelligent in my interview.”
5. Pray before you to sleep at night. Include at least one thing you are grateful for.
6. Eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water. This will help heal your body and align it with your spiritual intentions.
7. Exercise regularly. This will also help your body support the higher frequency you intend to become.
8. Laugh, sing, play and dance every day. Not only does this release feel-good hormones in your body, it also brings you closer to the Divine Source Energy that you wish to attract more of in your life.
9. Free yourself from addictions in any form. The ego part of your mind distracts you with addictions and your focus and ability to draw synchronicity will multiply once you release them.
10. Ask for help. If you want to make changes and you feel that you are not able to, then you may consider seeing a therapist who will help you transform.
If you’re still a little confused about what exactly synchronicity is, here’s an example:
Two months ago I was watching my son in his taekwondo class when I got an email from my cousin in Florida. He said he was at the Lexus dealership in Palm Beach, FL and noticed they had a display case to sell jewelry. He suggested I look into selling Ishvara Jewelry at my local Lexus dealership. I thought it was a good idea and left it at that.
Then I was driving down a 45 mph road at dusk when I noticed above that there were dark shapes in the middle of the road and cars were stopped with their hazard lights on. I slowed down and saw a man picking up a large, long-haired black dog that had been hit by a car and was obviously injured very badly. I intuitively felt that the dog had already passed and felt sad because it brought back a childhood memory of when my sweet dog, Ruffy, was hit by a car in front of our home and died on the way to the emergency vet. As tears rolled down my cheeks, I turned on the radio for distraction. When I listened to the lyrics of the song that was playing, I realized that it was related to the old southern spiritual song that I’m sure most people have heard, Amazing Grace. Immediately my tears turned to joy as I recognized the synchronicity of the song and its importance in my life.
I felt like I was on cloud 9 when I got home and started cooking dinner. Then I was mega-shocked when the phone rang and it was the local Lexus dealership calling about a promotion! I felt so grateful for the synchronicity and was so thankful for my spirit guides.
Video about How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night
You can see more content about How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night
If you have any questions about How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night
How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night
way How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night
tutorial How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night
How Long Should A 3 Month-Old Sleep At Night free
#Synchronicity #Loving #Part #Internal #Guidance #System