You are searching about How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do, today we will share with you article about How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do is useful to you.
Develop A Winner’s Mindset – 10 Steps To Re-Engineer Your Mind for Success, Money and Satisfaction
For years I studied the masters who seemed to have it all – success, good family lives, excellent health, exciting lives, unbridled joy. I studied their methods, their strategies, and as Tony Robbins recommends, modeled their behaviors.
At times in my life, I have experienced extraordinary success; and during those times, it seemed almost effortless. I also experienced times when nothing seemed to work, when everything was an effort, and when I honestly felt like the dreams I had were simply figments of my imagination.
During the “down times”, I went back to the drawing board, reading and studying everything I could find about what must be the missing piece of the puzzle. Clearly, I have experienced success on many occasions, both personally and professionally, so what was wrong now? What didn’t I do? What did I need to change? The obvious question was, “If I was successful a few times, surely I had the successful mindset, right?”
Big Secret: A successful mindset is an “inside job” that you have to work on moment by moment, thought by thought. Having a successful mindset for life is a lifelong commitment. Consider your mind your “mental gym,” and just like a physical gym you visit to work out your muscles, it requires your attendance regularly for consistent and increased results. When I stopped working on my “inner thoughts”, the success disappeared and was replaced by a series of struggles and losses.
So how do you develop and sustain the mindset for success? Let me share a few stories with you and then some information and techniques I have found to help you create the mindset that will create the life you desire.
But first, I have a present for you. This gift was given to me many years ago by a friend, Marie Barcus. Marie was the widow of a Duke University Paranormal Researcher, and she was a fascinating woman I met at a local spa. We had dinner and I guess my tone was negative about something. Marie interrupted me and told me this story.
Marie herself was in her home and complained about something she saw on the news to her husband Len. Len stopped her and said, “Marie, if someone came to the front door of our home and walked into the living room and dumped a bucket of dirt on the floor, would that be okay with you?”
Marie replied, “Of course not.”
“Well, then,” Len replied, “Why do you let someone put dirt in the hour? Marie, I’ll give you a gift. I’ll give you a Porter to stand at the door of your mind. . I want you to imagine your A Porter standing there, and whenever a negative thought tries to enter, just see your Porter raising his hand and prohibiting that thought from entering your mind.”
Marie smiled as she told me the story. She said that for years afterward, whenever a negative thought would try to enter her conversation with her husband Len, he would simply look at her and softly remind her, “Marie, stand Porter at your door.”
I consider that experience one of the greatest lessons of my life. I had no idea then how powerful our thoughts were, nor did I even know that I could actively control them, but now more than 25 years later, with the advent of quantum physics, and the knowledge we have from science and spirituality, it is clear . our thoughts and emotions are part of how we create our reality and the big key is: We Are in Control.
So what are the best ways to build and sustain a “success mindset?” Here are a few
techniques and behaviors that will help you.
1. First, start by listening to your thoughts and words. To build a successful mindset, you need to know what needs to be updated in your mental library. The biggest obstacle to a successful mindset has everything to do with consciousness, beliefs and even subconscious programming that you are not aware of.
2. Be aware of the beliefs that may drive you. Here is one technique. On paper, draw a line in the middle. On the left side, write an affirmation such as “I am very rich now.” On the right side of the line, immediately without censoring what you write, write your answers.
They might look like this:
- I will never be rich, who am I kidding?
- I cannot be rich and spiritual. I choose spiritual.
- Some people are destined to be rich; I am not one of them.
- Rich people are superficial – I don’t want to be like that.
- I just don’t have what it takes to be rich.
- I am not smart, educated, motivated, intelligent enough.
3. After identifying your limiting beliefs, work on them one at a time to reprogram more desirable beliefs. Every time you catch yourself thinking one of these limiting thoughts, challenge it and replace it.
Example: I will never be rich, who am I kidding?
Substitute: There’s no reason I can’t be rich. People from all walks of life became very wealthy. There is no Universal Rule that says I can’t be one of them. Of course, I can be rich. I just need to start researching the best ways to do this.
“Poverty is not a lack of money and things – it is a mindset. Prosperity is not an abundance of money and things – it is also a mindset.” Randy Gage
4. How do you reprogram effectively? As I studied those I thought were successful, I realized that many of them had reprogrammed themselves using psycho-cybernetic techniques. Dan Kennedy, one of the world’s most powerful marketers and trainers, used to stutter and was held back by it. He took psycho-cybernetics, and as he says “re-engineered my self-esteem.” Now he is a multi-millionaire who helps others become multi-millionaires. He also has a rich personal life, a love of racehorses, and travels the world to speak in front of hundreds of thousands.
Psycho-cybernetics helps you reprogram your thoughts for success – both from the conscious level of mind and the deeper, subconscious levels of mind. As you will read below, when you program from the deeper levels of the mind, your results are faster and much more effective.
5. Learn to meditate. It is estimated that programming the deep levels of mind that you reach in deep meditation or hypnosis can be as much as 100 times more powerful than programming the conscious level of mind. Learn to meditate and then learn to program your new beliefs and desires from those deeper, more serene levels of mind.
6. Program your conscious and subconscious minds with visuals: 3X5 cards, vision boards, positive images. Jack Canfield of Chicken Soup for the Soul fame is now a multi-multi-millionaire (that’s right – two multi-millionaires.) He continues to use imagery to program his mind on a regular basis. What’s good enough for him is good enough for me!
A personal story. How 3X5 cards took his business from $300,000 to $18 million. My friend Dennis is a real estate agent in Denver. I met him 30 years ago when he was a new realtor and I was a new loan officer. Median home prices back then were $18,000 (now that dates me, right?) Anyway, the first day I met Dennis, I noticed a 3X5 card under the glass top on his desk with this written on it: $300,000. I asked him what that was for, and he said, “That’s how many properties I want to sell my first year.” (Of course, based on prices then, that would equate to about 17 houses or 1 ½ homes a month.)
Now Dennis doesn’t believe in anything mystical, so all he did was put the card out there so his subconscious mind could see it and then work on making that reality happen.
Last year, almost 30 years later, I went into Dennis’ office and his 3X5 card under the glass top on his desk had this amount on it 18 million dollars. And he got over that! The power to program your subconscious mind daily with images is very powerful!
7. BIG. Get in the company of people who are higher up the food chain than you. Listen to how they think, tap into their energy, watch their responses to circumstances. Now you may not understand the concept of “energy”, but we now know from science that this is a Universe of vibrations.
When you are in the vibrational fields of successful people, you are in sympathetic resonance with them, and your vibrations will increase. That’s why so many successful people have regular mastermind groups – so they help each other keep growing.
In Itzhak Bentov’s book, “Swinging the Wild Pendulum,” he describes an experiment with grandfather clocks. Two clocks are placed in the same room, their pendulums do not synchronize. Within a few days, their pendulums swing in perfect harmony! More excitingly, as each new grandfather clock is brought into the room, the pendulums all synchronize in hours, not days!
They say you will become the sum of the five people you spend the most time with. Look around. Is that enough? If not, upgrade your acquaintances.
And that includes your work environment. If you are in a toxic work environment, find a new job! Get out of there! The longer you stay in a negative environment, the more your vibrations drop. More importantly, the less you are able to believe that you can create something better, or even foresee it.
Toxic office environments don’t just steal your creativity, they steal your spirit.
8. Here is another powerful technique to upgrade your awareness and your mindset. Every time you catch yourself thinking a negative thought, ask yourself this: “Is this what I want to create?” If it isn’t, immediately change the thought and replace it with one that will create what you desire!
It’s a similar technique to “stand a doorman at your door”, and very effective because you immediately choose a NEW thought.
9. What if you have trouble believing that you are not worthy of your desires? Here is my answer to that. It is your Divine Right to live a Divine Life Experience. Moreover, you have been given special gifts and talents that no other person on this planet has, and it is YOUR DUTY to develop those gifts and share them! It’s not about value, it’s about your DUTY to do all you can with what you’ve been given.
So, the next time you have questions about worthiness, ask yourself this question: “Has the Creator of this vast Universe decided that I am less worthy than any other Divine Person? Are the messages from parents, bosses or peers who criticized me reflect the Divine Truth of who I am?”
In a recent meditation, I heard the phrase, “Do not steal from God.” I realized my inner self was telling me to get to work, release my gifts, turn off the TV and honor the wonderful gifts I have been given by giving back. Recognize your spiritual source, and live from that. Be all that you can be, and you’ll be surprised to find out how much that really is!
10. Take care of your physical health, eat healthy foods that are high vibrational foods, avoid toxic foods, drinks, thoughts and behaviors. Send the message to your inner self that you take care of yourself and that you deserve optimal health. Your subconscious mind will get the message and continue to help you update the outer part of your life.
GOOD TIP: Get away from the TV and the news! Most programs are negative, reduce your creativity, and in the end you have given away all the time you could have used to create a better life.
Let me ask you: How old are you? Let’s say you are 40. That means you live 350,400 hours! Now, if you watch even 2 hours of TV every day since you were, let’s say 8 years old, that’s 23,360 hours! That equates to 11 years of full time 40 hours a week!
You could use that time to do some of the following:
- Get another degree
- Learn a new language
- Learn to play an instrument
- Learn to dive or sail
- learn to fly
- Write that book that is inside you
- Volunteer to help others less fortunate
- Climb that mountain that calls to you
- Create a passive income stream so you can travel to those exotic islands
- Add much more to your memory book!
Life is a journey of choices. You are the chooser. Choose to Live the life that is your Divine Birthright!
Video about How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do
You can see more content about How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do
If you have any questions about How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do
How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do
way How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do
tutorial How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do
How Many Piece Puzzle Should A 3 Year Old Do free
#Develop #Winners #Mindset #Steps #ReEngineer #Mind #Success #Money #Satisfaction