You are searching about How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old, today we will share with you article about How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old is useful to you.
Choosing the Right Guinea Pig For You – Step by Step
1. Guinea pigs can be bought at a Pet Shop, from a Breeder or from a Rescue Center where you can give a full grown piglet a home. they are very cheap to buy anywhere.
2. Wherever you buy your pigs, make sure they are fit and healthy. Babies are ready to leave their Mom at about 6 weeks. Look at all the pigs before you choose. Look for a healthy one who is both active and curious. All small animals are a little nervous around people they don’t know, so just leave them alone when they run away.
3. What to look for when you find your perfect guinea pig friend: – Smooth Shiny coat with no bald spots or scabs. – Bright clean eyes. – Clean nose. – Quiet breathing. – Chubby rounded brick-like body with rounded corners! – Clean mouth without dripping. – The face should be gently rounded, not rough, with a flat nose, large bold eyes and large petal-shaped ears that droop.
4. If you are around during the day to spend quality time with you guinea pig, then just get one, or more if you want that. Guineas are social and it is probably better to get 2 to keep each other company when you are not there.
5. Whether to choose male or female is again up to you. If you want to pair them, obviously make sure they get them first! A female and female or male and male combination can be great but only introduce them at an early age (siblings are better for boys) then they grow up together.
6. There are 13 recognized breeds of guinea pigs which include Abyssinian, English Smooth Coat, American, Coronet, Peruvian, Sheltie, Teddy, Texel and English Crested. The Peruvian, Silkie & Teddy are available in Satin breeds. Satin refers to the sheen or shine of the animals coat. Satin animals should have shiny coats to be successful in the show ring. All breeds have the same basic body characteristics of medium length with their shoulders the highest part. The Texel is the exception that has a short cuddly body.
7. If you want to show your guinea pig, make sure you buy the right one to do so to begin with as you may have to make it stand still for it to be judged. There are shows happening all the time but rarely advertised outside the pages of trade publications. It would be a great place to find the perfect show guinea pig if that is what you are looking for The Abyssinian must have 8 rosettes to be show quality for example.
8. If you have a small child such as under 7 years old, it may be better to have a guinea pig as a family pet until they are old enough to take care of it themselves. It is an ideal child’s pet for them to pet and kiss. So just when they can know that this is a real thing & not a toy – as a parent you will know the right time.
9. Depending on the breed you choose, it can have smooth, short hair. Or it may have a bowed cow lick or a curly coat. Its hair can be beautiful long flowing curls. Short-haired Guineas are easier to care for if that’s more of a priority for you, with just a brush every now and then. With long haired guinea pigs you will need to make sure that they are brushed every day.
10. If you buy a full-sized guinea pig as opposed to a baby, it will be around 1.3kg – just a little more than a bag of sugar. If yours feels heavy, ask the shop or breeders to weigh it. A healthy pet is what you want and so is your pig! They can live about 6 or 7 years or much longer if well cared for….time to go and choose your pet now, you can always let me know what you choose.
Video about How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old
You can see more content about How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old
If you have any questions about How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old
How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old
way How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old
tutorial How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old
How Much Can A Baby See At 3 Weeks Old free
#Choosing #Guinea #Pig #Step #Step