You are searching about How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat, today we will share with you article about How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat is useful to you.
Size of Your Belly During Pregnancy
Sometimes it seems to pregnant women that their belly is growing before their eyes, or, on the contrary, it is almost imperceptible. Let’s read comments from experts on this question.
– What factors depend on the size of the belly during pregnancy?
– Height of belly, ie height of uterus normally corresponds to the term of pregnancy. For example, in the 32nd week of pregnancy it should be 32-33 cm. And the volume of the belly depends on the individual characteristics of a woman. Sometimes the anatomical structure affects it: miniature women with a slim pelvis have a bigger belly than tall women with full thighs have. But mainly belly growth is related to the general weight of a pregnant woman. This is the factor that a woman should always pay attention to.
– What weight is considered normal?
– Every woman has her own individual standard. It depends on the body mass index, which can be calculated according to a special formula. Divide weight in kg by height in square meters. A normal index is from 19.8 to 25.9. If you are expecting twins, add at least 2.3-4.6 kg to these figures.
Most women gain 40% of weight during the first half of pregnancy, 60% – during the second. If a woman had a normal weight before pregnancy, then in the first term she can gain 1.5-2 kg, during the second – 0.5 kg per week, and during the entire 9th month – no more than 0.5-1 . kg. Weight should be increased evenly and gradually. Normal development of a baby depends on this.
– What are the dangers of being overweight?
– If a woman has gained too much weight, both she and the fetus can experience problems. Excess weight – is one of the symptoms of late toxicosis, an unhealthy state of a pregnant woman. Late toxicosis can cause the development of a threat of abortion. In such circumstances, a woman begins to feel pains in the waist and lower part of the abdomen. In extremely serious cases, premature delivery or premature placental exfoliation can occur.
In addition, excess weight makes it difficult for muscles. It also leads to edema on feet, anterior abdominal wall, hands. The muscles of the back and calf-legs begin to ache, the blood circulation in the veins of the legs is broken, the varicose disease becomes more intense. A pregnant woman gets tired more often and strong, becomes irritable. In the case of a fetus, late toxicosis can cause chronic anoxemia and even prenatal death. Very full women’s risk of such complications is higher.
– What can cause extremely rapid weight gain during pregnancy?
– Sometimes those who like to eat well gain weight quickly. However, moderation in eating still does not guarantee a normal weight. Too much liquid can accumulate in some women’s organisms – for example, when kidneys are not working well enough. So, if a pregnant woman gains weight too quickly, she should control the amount of liquid she drinks and develops day and night. A healthy woman develops more liquid than she drinks. And accumulation of liquid in an organism leads to excess weight. Then not only external organs, but also internal ones swell. Edemas of placentas are particularly dangerous: they disrupt normal fetal development.
– How can a pregnant woman get rid of edema?
– During a visit to a maternity well-being center, she should pay close attention to nutrition recommendations that a doctor will give her. In general, doctors advise all pregnant women to limit the consumption of salt, spicy, fried and fatty products. The point is that these products contribute to fluid accumulation in the body and lead to edema. Once in 10 days it is recommended to arrange fasting days. Of course, this does not mean that a pregnant woman should go without food. Starvation is categorically contraindicated to a future mother. During fasting days, a pregnant woman must limit herself with certain products, for example apples, cottage cheese, kefir, meat in strictly defined quantities. In addition, she must observe bed rest – this improves liquid secretion from the body. Diuretic herbs also help a lot. However, she should not limit the amount of liquid drunk overnight. She should drink no less than 1.2-1.5 liters day and night.
– It turns out that it is quite simple to fight against edema?
– Unfortunately, not always. Weight gain depends on the work of the kidneys in many aspects. Thus, for example, weight is quickly gained if a woman has chronic urolithiasis, chronic pyelonephritis. Sometimes pyelonephritis appears already during pregnancy. Because the hormonal background changes during this period. An organism begins to produce more hormone, contributing to dilation of urinary tracts. And various infections come to kidneys through these open gates. Therefore, all pregnant women should pass a bacteriological test of the excretions of the vagina, check urinalysis constantly.
– And if a pregnant woman has an oversized fetus and this explains her excess weight?
– This kind of thing happens sometimes. But this may indicate another problem. Very often women suffering from diabetes have a large fetus. If a woman herself was born large, then she must control the sugar content in blood and urine, because diabetes can also persist in a latent form. Sometimes diabetes appears already during pregnancy. Again due to hormonal background change. Such pregnant women are in a risk group – even if an increased sugar content was shown only in one of several tests. Moreover, excess weight during pregnancy often forces obstetricians to use a caesarean section.
– In what terms is sudden weight gain especially unwanted?
– Excess weight is especially dangerous in the second half of pregnancy, to be more precise, from the 20th week. And the earlier such complications occur, the more difficult confinement a woman will have.
That’s why we recommend women to take care of their weight, take arterial pressure on both hands and urine tests. If a woman has late toxicosis, as a rule, her blood pressure increases and albumen appears in urine. If all 3 symptoms are found – edema, increased blood pressure and albumen in urine – a woman is urgently hospitalized.
– Probably my question will surprise you. Is it possible to somehow “correct” the size of a fetus?
– I think so. For this, a balanced diet is necessary, including products rich in animal and vegetable proteins, vitamins, minerals. A woman should definitely take vitamin preparations. Of course, these are copybook truths, but a woman does not always follow these rules, for one reason or another.
– Apparently, the size of the belly also depends on the amount of amniotic fluid? Does a woman’s liquid drinks affect them?
– No. Reasons for an excess of amniotic fluids are completely different: diabetes, anomalies of fetal development, Rhesus conflict, infectious complications. If a woman has little amniotic fluid, it often means that she will give birth to a post-mature baby.
– Surely, too small a belly is better than too big?
– No, I wouldn’t say that. Insufficient weight often leads to impaired fetal development, giving birth to a very small baby, premature birth and sometimes even to the death of a newborn. Pregnant women should strive for a “golden mean”.
Moreover, American scientists noticed that women with an optimistic view of life give birth to babies of small weight less often. Experts explain that optimistic women take better care of their health: exercise regularly and eat well.
– Is there a direct relationship between the emotional state of a pregnant woman and extra kilos?
– Probably, there is. You know, being under a stressful situation, some women start eating any food they see and empty the fridge. Here goes excess weight. And, on the contrary, other women simply cannot eat in a stressful situation. That is why it is so important for close people and the future mother herself to take care of her stable, calm emotional mood.
Approximate allocation of weight gained during pregnancy
Baby 3.5 kg
Placenta 0.675 kg
Amniotic fluid 0.8 kg
Increased uterus 0.9 kg
Breasts 0.45 kg
Volume of mother’s blood 1.5 kg
Intracellular fluid of mother 1.4 kg
Fat cellulose of mother 3.25 kg
OVERALL WEIGHT LOSS 11.9 kg
Video about How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat
You can see more content about How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat
If you have any questions about How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat
How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat
way How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat
tutorial How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat
How Much Formula Should A 3 1/2 Week Old Eat free
#Size #Belly #Pregnancy