You are searching about How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating, today we will share with you article about How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating is useful to you.
Imagine a Private Sector, Free Market Economy That Guarantees Enough Predictable Income,,,
Imagine, if you can, a private sector oriented, free market economy that is designed to systematically guarantee that every American citizen, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation, has SUFFICIENTLY predictable INCOME to pay for decent food, shelter, clothing . , education, basic transportation, and yes, healthcare. In other words, imagine, if you can, a free market economic system that is specifically designed to produce…
• No homelessness
• No people living in cockroach and rat-infested slums or ghettos
• No single moms have to choose between raising their children and feeding them
• No wage slaves working on corporate plantations for exploitative corporate dictators
• No seniors eat dog food to pay for their medications
• No systematically induced anxiety and stress due to financial instability
• No militarized police trying to control angry mobs
• No cyclical recessions or depressions, bankruptcies or home foreclosures
• There is no need to escape inhuman living conditions through alcohol, drugs and mental illness
• No debt created either consumer debt or government debt
• People who are actually free to fulfill their individual potentials, whatever they are
• And in the long run, no need for social safety nets (ie Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid) because everyone has ENOUGH predictable INCOME to pay their bills!
Although this list sounds almost impossible, consider these FACTS. On average, the US economy grows at the rate of $4 Trillion Dollars annually. That translates to about $12,000 for every man, woman and child in America. But in general, the beneficiaries of this annual growth are currently limited to those people who can afford to buy the stocks, bonds, real estate and technological developments that are responsible for this growth.
90% Missing the Chance
More specifically, we are talking about less than 10% of Americans who have the means to take advantage of this relatively predictable growth, and 90% who lack the opportunity to participate. Thus, we now have a 21st century wealth gap that is wider and more toxic than at any time since the stock market crash of 1929 and the Great Depression that followed in its wake.
To make matters worse, this was the case long before the current pandemic oriented economic crisis reared its ugly head. In response to millions of workers losing their incomes and health care due to the virus, the Federal government has increased unemployment benefits for several months, and issued so-called “stimulus checks ($1,200)” to millions of people to artificially jump start jobs. claim and prevent the ship of state from sinking into oblivion.
Unpleasant But Necessary Steps
By taking these unpleasant but necessary steps, the government has significantly increased the already massive debt load, which means it is a short-term not a long-term solution. The hope of course is to artificially revive demand, which in turn should recreate jobs and get us the people back to work and get us all back to where we were before the virus hit.
The problem is that even before the virus hit, we humans were not in a very good place. Even before the virus hit, more than half of all Americans were living paycheck to paycheck, unable to pay $500 down the road without having to borrow money to pay for it. Things are dramatically worse than they were several months ago before the virus. But the place we were is still not the place we humans long to return to. So, what can we do?
The $4 Trillion Dollar Idea That Creates No Debt!
In that light let’s remember that on average, the US economy grows at the rate of $4 trillion dollars every year. Again, that translates into about $12,000 annually for every man, woman and child in America. But the beneficiaries of this annual growth are those who can afford to buy stocks, bonds real estate and new technologies. This generally excludes us humans.
The question I want to raise here is how can we ensure that the average American citizen has systematic access to the property side of the economy where most of the wealth is generated? How can the average Joe gain access to that predictable $4 trillion growth to generate a second stream of investment income while eliminating the fear and instability that plagues so many Americans in today’s incredibly unbalanced economy?
Paying “We the People” to Contract…
Consider this. What if the Federal Reserve, through local banks issued $12,000 of INSURED CAPITAL CREDIT to every American citizen each year, along with a stipulation that those funds could only be used to purchase shares of new and transferred capital assets that were predicted to generate enough future profits to pay for the purchase of these assets and create a predictable, stabilizing, residual income for its owners?
This strategy, known as Capital Homesteading, would cost American taxpayers NOTHING. It creates no government debt! And no consumer debt! And, rather than government debt-backed currency, the purchase would be backed (guaranteed) by real, productive, private sector assets.
And it won’t be inflationary. Any money created would immediately be backed (guaranteed) by the full value of private sector assets that citizens would receive insured loans to purchase. Citizens would actually buy newly issued, full dividend paying, voting shares of companies that need new capital assets to grow.
What this would do, however, is give every American citizen equal access to the property side of the American economy, where the bulk of our nations wealth is generated. In the long run it will help democratize the free market.
In this moment of political division and strife Capital Homesteading is literally paying all Americans to pull together, at the same time, in the same direction, toward the same goals! It translates mere political talk (such as… we’re all in this together) into real live, actionable action!
It Systematically Opposes Concentrated Wealth!
Over time, every American citizen will accumulate more equity, more residual income, and benefit from their investment income in a way that only the wealthy can today. As a result, the need for federally supported social networking programs (ie Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps) will gradually fade into the sunset. More people will be able to pay taxes, which in turn lessens the burden on those among us who still pay taxes. It systematically opposes and prevents concentrated wealth while gradually democratizing America’s free market economy!
Today’s Crisis Would Not Be a Crisis
If Barack Obama, George W. Bush or Bill Clinton had implemented Capital Homesteading during their respective administrations, today’s COVOD 19/Unemployment crisis would not be a crisis. We the people could afford to stay home and still have enough income to weather a much less severe storm. Trump has had the same opportunity for 3 years now, but he has shown no interest in actually making America great again. Joe B? And you?
Capital Homesteading In Detail
I admit, this comment was a generalized portrait that needs more detail. So, for a full and detailed explanation of how this strategy could be implemented, go to CESJ.ORG and check out the concept that Dr. Norman Kurland calls the CAPITAL HOMESTEADING ACT. It is an ingenious idea whose time is long overdue. And it’s a very good thing that could actually come true as a result of this terrible COVID 19 crisis.
Comparison of UBI vs. Capital Homesteading
Stimulus checks are actually a short-term form of Universal Basic Income (UBI), an idea that has been advocated by, among others, former presidential hopeful and serial entrepreneur Andrew Yang, as well as Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, and Tesla’s Elon Musk. Although the proposed annual amount of money issued ($12,000 annually) is the same as Capital Homesteading, that is where the similarity ends. Look at the differences.
1. Because it issues insured capital credit loans that are repaid with pre-tax future earnings, and can only be used to purchase wealth producing capital assets, Capital Homesteading creates NO GOVERNMENT DEBT and NO COMPONENT DEBT! UBI and stimulus checks create government debt that will eventually be repaid by us the people (not the 1% who are sensational tax avoiders) in the form of higher taxes.
2. Capital Homesteading systematically creates universal capital ownership opportunity and access to the means of acquiring wealth producing capital assets. UBI does not.
3. Capital Homesteading systematically finances predictable and sustainable growth of the economy. UBI does not.
4. Capital Homesteading systematically enables individual citizens to become economically empowered and liberated through capital ownership. UBI does not.
5. Capital Homesteading systematically enables citizens to become economically independent from the government. UBI does not.
6. Capital Homesteading systematically generates massive purchasing power through ever expanding citizen ownership of income producing capital. UBI does not.
7. Capital Homesteading systematically creates new owners of advanced technologies and green growth assets UBI does not.
8. Capital Homesteading systematically creates a growing tax base to pay the costs of government, thus eliminating deficit spending and eventually paying off the currently massive government debt. UBI does not.
9. UBI/Incentive checks are simple and immediate. That is their strength.
10. Capital Homesteading requires some time (usually a few years) for profits to accumulate. Therefore UBI should start immediately and be phased out over time in favor of Capital Homesteading.
Video about How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating
You can see more content about How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating
If you have any questions about How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating
How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating
way How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating
tutorial How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating
How Much Formula Should A 3 Month Old Be Eating free
#Imagine #Private #Sector #Free #Market #Economy #Guarantees #Predictable #Income