You are searching about How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study, today we will share with you article about How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study is useful to you.
Pros And Cons When Returning To College At 40
Congratulations! Going back to school is hard in general. Compound this with the daily lives of students who have children and jobs and you have a complete mess on your hands. The pros outweigh the cons when you turn 40 and go back to school. I want to list the pros first because I think they prove to be motivating factors when thinking about going back to school at 40.
Pros of going back to school at 40
1. Completing your degree can help you professionally.
2. Even if you are 40 years old and will be considered outdated by your future younger classmates, bring something to the academy arena that they cannot. WORK EXPERIENCE! Your experiences will help tremendously, especially if you want to be a big business.
3. At 40, show yourself wise. You will find that it contains patience and more than a desire to learn. You will find that you will be more diligent in completing homework and ask for help from teachers if needed.
4. If you have a family and a career, you already have time management skills, which will help tremendously while attending college.
5. You will find the initiative to please your family while improving the life of your family can be a motivational factor. When others give up, you know that failure is not an option.
6. You don’t have a hard time getting a social life through college. You already have family and friends. You will be able to fully concentrate on the academic tasks in front of you.
7. You can relate to your teachers because they will most likely be the same age or older.
8. Your confidence will rise to the mountains and why wouldn’t it? After you graduate with your college degree, you will have the pleasure of knowing that you have achieved this tremendous success while raising children and maintaining your personal life.
9. You will show everyone around you that you are a “go-getter”.
10. You will be a great role model for your children and family.
Cons of going back to school at 40:
1. You will feel alienated at first because let’s face the facts here; you are older than most everyone in your classes, especially if you attend day classes at your university.
2. You will have to juggle your university classes with your already busy life.
3. Your boss in your current job may not be supportive of your university schedule. If this happens, you may find yourself changing jobs that will cause support or leaving the workforce altogether, at least until you finish school. It could possibly create a financial hardship for your family.
4. You will find your energy level not like when you were younger. Younger students don’t have children to take care of, a house to clean, a job to work, and they don’t have the daily chores that you do. I would recommend energy drinks while increasing your daily exercise; Of course, you will have to find the time to fit in a gym or more walks during the day.
5. If you have children and are a single parent, you will have to make accommodation for your children while at school.
6. You may have to complete an internship for your degree program before graduating high school. This can be a nightmare, especially if you are already working. Imagine having to work your regular job to help support your family plus an unpaid internship. More times to no one if you are already a job, the college could give up the internship because let’s face it; you already have work experience at 40 years of age. Be sure to ask your academic advisor about this.
7. If you are a parent, go to miss things with your children. Most students at 40 are forced to go to school at night. This will eliminate important time with your children at night and at bedtime.
As you can see, the pros far outweigh the cons of going back to school when you’re 40. The best advice I can give to anyone attempting this monumental feat is to never give up. It becomes very desirable to give up when you are tired of your long day of work, dealing with your children, and knowing that you have to sit in class for 3 hours at night.
You should focus on the future. What is a year or more of your life to sacrifice when you will benefit immensely from your sacrifice with a better financial future? Hang in there and keep reaching your goals. You will find that by the age of 40, you will appreciate the sacrifices and opportunities presented to you more than your younger peers. You will eventually look back on this test as a huge milestone not only in your life, but also in that of your family. Your family depends on you and you cannot leave. Continue and good luck!
Video about How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study
You can see more content about How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study
If you have any questions about How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study
How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study
way How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study
tutorial How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study
How To Make A 3 Year Old Sit And Study free
#Pros #Cons #Returning #College