You are searching about How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old, today we will share with you article about How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old is useful to you.
Your Guide to Setting SMART Goals!
Whether you achieve it or not, when you decide to do something, you automatically set a goal. Goals can be set for the smallest to the largest of tasks. For example, something as simple as deciding to put on your shoes and go to the grocery store for a loaf of bread before your favorite soap comes on television is setting a goal. However, if you are not used to setting conscious goals, a good way to start is to use the SMART system. Establishing SMART objectives will help you better understand what you want to get out of the activity and how to plan the work or project to make the most efficient use of your time.
What is a Smart Goal?
- Sspecific – for a goal to be effective, it must be specific. You must detail exactly what you want to achieve. It’s no use just saying “I want to be better’. It doesn’t specify what you want to get better at, how to measure whether you’re getting better or not, how long you expect it to get better… Do you see the problem? On the other hand, stating that your goal is to be a millionaire by the time you are 50 is very specific. Describe what you want to achieve, when you want to achieve it and give a very clear result for your goal.
- Measurable – being able to measure progress is vital to reaching your goals. How else do you know where you are now, how far you have to go and when you actually got there? Taking the example above, you can see that there are several areas that can be measured:
- your age now
- how long do you have until you reach 50
- where are your finances now
- how far you have to go to reach millionaire status
As you work on your plan, you will be able to assess whether the actions you have taken have been positive steps towards your goal and how far you still have to go.
- Akeyable – ‘I want to be a millionaire by the time I’m 50′ It’s a specific goal and it’s measurable, but is it achievable? If you are only 20 years old, it is very achievable with a little work and planning. However, if you are only one week away from your 50th birthday, you’ll need a miracle, or a lottery win, to reach your goal.
- Rrealistic – this is closely related to the probability of your goal being realized and it is time for a reality check. What you need to determine is whether what you want to achieve is really possible. Take this extreme example – you are 80 years old and want to fly into space. In reality, if you had the millions needed to pay for the ticket, you could book a seat on a pleasure flight into space. However, even if you had the money, would it be realistic to think that an 80-year-old would undergo the rigorous physical training required to travel in space? The answer is probably not, it makes this goal unrealistic.
- Timely – deadlines are very important! You should set deadlines for each goal you want to achieve. Deadlines give you specific dates to work on. So, if you decide you want to be a millionaire by 50 and you are 20 now you know how much time you have to reach your goal and you can plan an effective way to achieve your goal. If you don’t set deadlines, you are in danger of falling victim to procrastination and getting nothing done.
Goals have the ultimate purpose of acting as motivation. When properly thought out and planned, they give you realistic points to aim for. And, when you achieve your goals, the feeling of satisfaction is wonderful. So, think, plan and set yourself SMART goals to be successful.
Video about How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old
You can see more content about How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old
If you have any questions about How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old
How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old
way How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old
tutorial How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old
How To Plan A Flight With A 3 Year Old free
#Guide #Setting #SMART #Goals