You are searching about How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap, today we will share with you article about How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap is useful to you.
Mother Helper Switchwords
Switchwords are powerful powerful words used to connect directly to the subconscious mind, giving the direction to draw the essence of the Switchword to you. The more a Switchword is repeated, the more it affects your energy. The more it affects your energy, the more you draw the experience, condition or response that Switchword represents to you.
How does Switchwords work?
The subconscious mind records and files everything that happens around you on every level, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, for future reference. As it observes similar experiences, conditions or responses associated with a word or action again and again, the subconscious mind begins to anticipate and even seek (attract) these experiences, conditions or responses. These actions or words become Switchwords – switches to trigger specific experiences, conditions or responses associated with the words or actions. Switchwords bypass the conscious mind and activate switches in the subconscious mind.
Say, affirm, sing, sing, or even just mentally “understand” the Switchword, and like turning on an electric lamp with a switch, the desired result will reliably appear.
The following is a list of Switchwords, Switchpairs and Switchphrases to help smooth everyday life with children.
To deal with conflicts, social interactions and disobedience
- BENEVOLENT-BLUFF – release fear and peacefully accept the situation
- BENEVOLENT-PEACE – maintain stability and calmness
- CANCEL-CLEAR-CONCEDE-CONFESS – to diffuse the struggles
- CROWD – dissipate disobedience in children, animals or subordinates
- DIVINE-LOVE – helps stop thumb-sucking
- EASE-LIMIT – ease and reset limits
- END-SHUT – close this segment and stop causing problems
- HO-LIGHT – decrease irritability
- LIMIT-CROWD – stand back and obey
- LIMIT-QUIET – stops the escalation of a fight or argument
- LIMIT-SWEET – take back control and shift focus to care
- LOVE-WOMB – helps stop thumb sucking
- OIL-HO – release tension and relax
- PAISE-REJOICE – stop being critical and jealous
- QUIET-SLOW – Respond rather than react (take time to move past the initial emotional reaction before responding)
- SWEET-LOVE – be soothing, dear and loving
- TINY-SWEET-BE – restore education, care and calmness
- OFF – to go to sleep
- LIGHT-OFF – to lighten the mood and sleep
- QUIET-SHUT – to sleep even if not tired
- HO-SLOW – helps to sleep insomnia
- HO-QUIET-OFF – relax, quiet the mind chatter and sleep
- QUIET-OFF- quiet mind chatter and sleep
- When a baby is hard to get to go for a nap, try singing Switchwords while rocking them.
Calm a crying baby
- Repeat LOVE-LOVE-LOVE repeatedly for 5-10 minutes. (Helps a child feel safe and loved, usually has an almost immediate calming effect).
- Repeat BE-BE-BE-BE over and over for 5-10 minutes. This has been found to work amazingly well when a child is not feeling well.
- Use BLUFF-COVER to calm yourself from a scary experience.
- CONTINUOUS CONSIDERATION – to help you understand how to do new tasks (amazing when working with children)
- JUDGE-CLIMB – to increase understanding and broaden viewpoints
- CARE-REACH – to help memorize information (great for studying/homework)
- REACH-CARE – to retrieve memorized information (great for testing)
Video about How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap
You can see more content about How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap
If you have any questions about How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 1045889 8
Search keywords How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap
How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap
way How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap
tutorial How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap
How To Put 3 Week Old Down For A Nap free
#Mother #Helper #Switchwords