You are searching about How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship, today we will share with you article about How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship is useful to you.
A Blog for Bloggers – 7 Ideas I Use When Writing My Blogs
I have been writing my blog for just over a year, I write and publish a new blog every other day. Sometimes I suffer a slight touch of writer’s block, but not very often, I have found that if I follow these 7 ideas I am able to develop unique content, consistently. There are a lot of blogs written about “quality” content, just what defies description, I’ve also read a definition of “quality” content that doesn’t define it by saying it has to be “quality” content. What quality content is to one person is completely useless to another, to me the phrase means nothing but accurate spelling, good grammar, excellent punctuation and good fluency. My company is in the niche of self-sufficiency, it is an easy niche to write, since I am able to report most of the life skills. My way of dealing with blogging is briefly summarized in the following 7 rules that I find I follow mostly by instinct.
1) I write to only one person, it is not possible to write interesting articles that will interest thousands of people while doing my goal. Abraham Lincoln said it best with his statement: “You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.” So don’t try, for example, my last blog, published this morning, was written about the eruption of the Volcano in the Philippines, Mount Mayon. I spent time in the island country from 1970 to 1973, I was in the Navy and the ship that was stationed on the port called Subic Bay. This blog was written with the memory of a child, he was about 10 years old at the time, driving a water buffalo on the side of the highway. He had no clothes, obviously very poor, I think of him as today 50 years old. I make every attempt to identify with the trials and tribulations of his life’s journey, compassion is a very real part of my writings. It is the most important part of that blog, there are thousands of people like him in the world, in my mind, everyone will be related to that blog, they are all on the Internet today, they are important. I make sure to answer every comment as soon as I can, it’s important too.
2) Pick a word to start with and build from there, read everything, all day. In the course of that reading, there are many subjects that interest many people, each of those subjects is made up of words, sometimes thousands of words. Of those thousands of words, I will choose one, I will do a mental exercise of relation of words, several mornings while lying in bed, (while in the zone without, without getting up, without staying in the zone of bed) of all the words that I can relate to that. All words are subject to being a part of, or the main word in my keyword, or more likely my keyword phrase. Going through that thought process, I also have ideas for other blogs, sometimes the blog I intended to write takes a back seat due to creating ideas for blogs related to that word I feel I should write first. I never take more than one word that forms an idea at a time, I am not a multi-tasker. Most of my niche includes “homesteading”, because if I chose the word “ice cream” it would allow me to write several blogs before I have to know how to do it. Evocation of key phrases creates openings for other blogs. For example, with the keyword phrase “making ice cream at home from scratch”, it is possible to start the blog series with a blog about building pastures for your new dairy cow, which would be a blog. Some words are easier than others, climate disasters for example practically write themselves, others like the DNA of a salamander take a lot of research and study for me. Almost any word will work, it depends on your knowledge of the subject and your willingness to study which is the deciding factor. I found that man is interested in everything, if you ask this, take another look at the search words you use to find something on the web, more than likely millions of websites are listed.
3) I don’t pay attention to the word count, that’s not why I’m in it, I’m in it because I like to write, read and think about people and life in general. I’ve written a few blogs with 800 words, maybe one or two, I haven’t written less than I can remember. I have written several blogs of more than 2,000 words, but most are in the range of 1200-1800 words, but I am not tuned into the word count, I do not pay attention to it until I am done. I allow the number of words to dominate my writings, I find it does me a disservice, if I write a mediocre blog and force the words I found, I am able to turn it into a horrible writing, even it is possible to turn a great blog. in a mediocre in the same way. I have never found the opposite to be true. I write until I finish writing on the subject, forced words seem to be just, forced. It’s a bit like playing music, (I play the guitar), if a piece of music is written in the “C” scale and ends with an “F” chord for example, it sounds endless and leaves the listener ( or musician) wanting. to end with a “C” chord or note. That’s what it means when a performer tells the band members to “bring him home now.” As in this paragraph, when a subject is exhausted it is time to go to the next one, it has a natural end if I write more I will lose you.
4) Use the “mission statement” of my companies to guide my blog around, after all, I’m trying to encourage people to visit. I’ve always believed in a mission statement, I didn’t paste and copy it here because it has no relevance. The objectives of the company are established in a statement that is able to return to the principles why I started a business, it is the important thing. It is also a reminder of who I am, because after all, I wrote it with my interest and ideas about what I want to do with my work. If you don’t have a mission statement, maybe you should, just writing it down has brought a new perspective to the way I think about how I’m involved in my business.
5) Write for people, not search engines, my main focus is always people, after all on the other side of what I write in “notepad” is a person who reads, that’s what is important. Apart from adhering to the obscure requirements of the main search engines, keywords, SEO, and original content, there is not much else to do for the big guys, due diligence goes a long way. I never cut and paste anything, I don’t even have quotation marks, I use links if I want to reference an article. I make sure I have 3 sources before I write my blog, unless I don’t know everything about the subject, (boy that will be the day), I made that mistake once and was called on a piece of false information, it’s not funny. In my reading and research, I make sure that the information I digest is current, unless I write a historical document which I often do, check the dates of the article, Most of the time if it is older than few months is history, I will know the difference.
6) I don’t care about making money, I have the attitude if I do the due diligence and write well the money will come, it always is. I do not want to introduce myself as it seems to be greed, it is easier to do than what most people understand, My personal belief is that the whole interest of a person in life is money, they are doomed , look at Facebook, greed appears. to make them in. I have a nephew that I worked with to start a music blog, he wrote like two blogs and asked me when he starts to be paid. (What you’re thinking are my exact thoughts, holy cow.) I advertise very rarely and when I do it’s maybe a product, I don’t like being the target of a sales pitch constantly, because I’m not selling anything. , many blogs do, do not read them. When advertising I use a Link, even then it must be a product that is directly related to the sentence I wrote. For example, if I wrote an article about knotting, I might add a link with a notation “This Link is to buy 50 feet of handmade natural fiber rope.” With sales are in advance and honest, when you click on that Link you know before clicking you are encouraged to buy something.
7) I am not a “shock jock”, I will not write about Politics, Religion, Abortion, Rights of the Army, or I will not participate in any local disputes, it is just not my nature , there is nothing I can solve in a word of 120. tweet or a Facebook argument. I’m not trying to fix the world, I have a vote, and I’m using it, that’s all.
That’s a summary of how I blog, it works for me, maybe you’d like to try a few of my ideas, I’m not sure how successful my approach is, it seems to work, I’m gaining readers every week, it’s a slow process. I’m in it for the long haul, I don’t plan on ending my blogging anytime soon, I’ve been writing since I was in elementary school.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this,
Thank you, Jacques
Video about How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship
You can see more content about How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship
If you have any questions about How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship
How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship
way How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship
tutorial How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship
How To Slow Down A 3 Month Old Dating Relationship free
#Blog #Bloggers #Ideas #Writing #Blogs