You are searching about How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid, today we will share with you article about How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid is useful to you.
Tips, Strategies and Educational Resources for Parents During Social Distancing
Approximately 56.6 million students attended elementary and secondary school in the United States in 2019. With the current global COVID-19 pandemic, school districts across the nation have made the difficult decision to close schools and move to and online classes due to public health and safety concerns. Parents and caregivers have been tasked to take a more active role in facilitating the educational learning of their children. Below are a few educational tips, strategies and resources for parents.
1. Ensure that the student participates in all required online activities, including instructional time and any participation in additional online chats.
2. Discuss your child’s ongoing academic progress with teachers, including homework completion, projects and exam results.
3. Parents are advised to supplement their children’s learning with additional academic enrichment activities including educational websites, home science projects or fun learning games.
4. Parents should make sure to create a learning environment at home to help their child focus, including having a quiet place away from distractions, routine tasks and study times and learning materials including a computer/ laptops, textbooks, etc.
5. For students who receive exceptional student education services (ESE), are under an IEP or a 504 plan, must follow up with the school counselor or school psychologist to determine if there are any pending updates or meetings necessary before the end. of the school year.
6. If your child was subjected to a psychoeducational evaluation for the determination of special education services, follow up with the school staff for a status report and to see if the school psychologist can perform tests during the summer
7. If your child has not been able to start his evaluation before the closing of the school, discuss with the school staff if it is possible for your child to have a complete private psychoeducational evaluation if you are very concerned about the potential delay in the start of the next school year. Please be aware that a private psychoeducational evaluation can be at your own expense and the school must not accept the results or recommendations. Also, if it is submitted to the school, it becomes part of your child’s educational record. Please take all of the above into consideration before spending hundreds of dollars for a private appraisal.
8. If you want to pursue a private psychoeducational evaluation, consider a more affordable alternative of having the evaluation performed at a nearby university that has a university clinic with graduate students who can complete the test under the supervision of a licensed clinical psychologist. or certified school psychologist.
9. Students who are finishing their senior year and who plan to attend college in the fall should contact their chosen college/university to determine if classes will begin on time as previously outlined.
10. Graduate students already admitted to the university for 2020-2021, should track the status of their financial aid including any grants, scholarships or GI bill payments.
Abcmouse – subscription-based digital education program for children ages 2-8.
BrainPOP- Animated educational sites for kids
Discovery Education – standards-based digital curriculum resources for K-12 classrooms around the world
Funbrain – online educational games for kids
Khan Academy- offers practice exercises, instructional videos and a personalized learning dashboard for self-paced learning
PhET Simulations – provides fun free interactive math and science simulations
Scholastic – offers books, literacy resources and educational solutions for children
Scistarter – connecting people to citizen science projects, scientists and resources
Starfall- reading, phonics and math educational games and activities for preschoolers through 2nd grade
Tutor.com/military- The program provides on-demand 24/7 online academic support in more than 100 subjects for grades kindergarten through college students. Now available at no cost to any adult or child in a DoD civilian military family or Active Duty, National Guard, Reserve or Wounded Warrior.
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – studentaid.gov
FastWeb- online scholarship search provider
“20 Tips for Applying for College Scholarships”, Felecia D. Sheffield, PhD, EzineArticles.com
“Minimizing Summer Learning Loss- 5 Tips for Parents”, Felecia D. Sheffield & Shameeka T. Meredith, ezinerarticles.com
Parent Center Hub, Center for Parent Information and Resources – “All About the IEP”
Parent Center Hub, Center for Parent Information and Resources- “Developing Your Child’s IEP”
US Department of Education, “A Guide to the Individualized Education Program”
Greatschools.org “Parent’s Guide to Section 504 in Public Schools”
Additudemag.com “Is an IEP or 504 Plan Best for Your Child? How to Decide”
Copyright © 2020 Felecia D. Sheffield. PhD, HSP All rights reserved worldwide in all media.
Video about How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid
You can see more content about How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid
If you have any questions about How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid
How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid
way How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid
tutorial How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid
How To Tell If A 3 Year Old Has Covid free
#Tips #Strategies #Educational #Resources #Parents #Social #Distancing