You are searching about How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby, today we will share with you article about How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby is useful to you.
32 Nasty Side Effects To Erectile Dysfunction Drug Pills They Don’t Tell You Before You Buy
“Buying Viagra Online” receives over 20,000 Google searches per month and Viagra has been used by millions in the United States since its FDA approval in March 2000 alone. While many say that this is a “wonder drug” or a “blue magic pill”. This has not been the case for all drug takers. Some of the information you are about to read will definitely shock you and hopefully open your eyes to some of the side effects of Viagra, and in the end make you a more informed consumer able to decide if Viagra is the answer you are looking for. for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. (All statistics and information have been taken from reliable sources and can be checked for validity through the Internet or library)
-In an analysis of 1,473 major adverse events recorded in these reports on Viagra to the FDA, 522 people died, most of them from cardiovascular causes. According to the senior author of the study, Dr. Kaul, most of the deaths were associated with standard dosages of Viagra (70 percent of the deaths were associated with the dose of 50 mg). The deaths were due to cardiovascular causes and seemed to be clustered around the time of the dose (two thirds of the deaths in which the time from ingestion to death was reported, occurred within 4-5 hours of taking Viagra). Most of the deaths occurred in patients who were less than 65 years of age, and who did not report cardiac risk factors.
– Sildenafil (Viagra) and tachyphylaxis (a medical term for the process in which the tissue response to a drug decreases). A study by El-Galley and colleagues which was published in 2001 reported that sildenafil produced tachyphylaxis, since 20% of patients who were followed for 2 years needed an increase in the amount of intake and 17% stopped the treatment due to lack of efficacy. The results of El-Galley’s study were largely discounted based on poor follow-up; 50% of men on sildenafil did not respond to a telephone interview to follow up 2 years later.
-Pharmaceutical companies warn men not to take Viagra without a doctor’s prescription because of the many risks, especially for men who take nitroglycerin, which is a heart drug that reduces high blood pressure.
– The British Medical Journal reports several cases of men taking Viagra maintaining painful erections up to 24 hours after ejaculation (called priapism). This totally unnatural event is so dangerous that it can actually damage the tiny valves in the veins of the penis, leading to permanent impotence.
– Men who take Viagra can shoot blanks according to new research conducted at Queen’s University in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Viagra, it seems, causes sperm cells to prematurely release the digestive enzymes that normally break down the egg wall. As a result, sperm from men taking Viagra can no longer effectively fertilize eggs.
-CBS News analyzed four years of Viagra adverse events reported to the FDA. There were eye problems in more than 800 patients with more than 140 cases of partial or total blindness. These reports alone are not proof of a direct link, but experts look to them for patterns. The FDA has asked the makers of Cialis, Levitra and Viagra to revise the product’s labeling after a small number of patients taking PDE5 inhibitors reported sudden hearing loss, sometimes accompanied by ringing in the ears. ears and dizziness.
-Seven patients, aged between 50 and 69 years, had typical features of NAION within 36 hours after ingestion of Viagra for erectile dysfunction. Seven similar cases were previously reported. These cases have been published. Viagra has been extensively studied in clinical trials, with more than 3,700 people who have evaluated it.  In these studies, side effects are still documented.
Here is a list of the rarer side effects that affect less than 2% of takers. (it should be noted that it is difficult to know whether these side effects are caused by Viagra or something else):
– allergic reactions
– Angina pectoris
– Temporary loss of vision
– Congestive heart failure
– Dry mouth
-A sudden decrease or loss of hearing
– Muscle pain (medically known as myalgia)
-Prolonged erections without pain
– Prolonged and painful erections (priapism)
– Inflammation of the sinuses (sinusitis)
– Urinary incontinence.
-In rare cases, there have also been serious problems found in the heart, brain, or blood vessels. These include:
– Sudden death
– Severe irregular heart rhythms (known as arrhythmias)
-Transient ischemic attack (TIA), which is also called mini-stroke
– High blood pressure (hypertension)
– Bleeding in the brain or in areas just outside the brain
– Bleeding in the lungs.
Up to 3 percent of people who take Viagra have:
-Trouble telling the difference between blue and green
– Increased sensitivity to light
To elaborate more on what was written above about NAION, below is a list of factors that influence the chances of developing NAION in people who take viagra. These risk factors may include people:
– more than 50 years
– have diabetes
– Have high blood pressure (hypertension)
– Have a heart disease
– Having high cholesterol
– Who smokes.
Common Viagra Side Effects
Headache – 16 percent of people
Facial flushing – 10 percent of people
Indigestion, known as dyspepsia – 7 percent of people
Nasal congestion – 4 percent of people
Urinary tract infections (UTI) – 3 percent of people
Vision problems, including problems distinguishing between blue and green, and increased sensitivity to light, and blurred vision – 3 percent of people
Diarrhea – 3 percent of people
Dizziness – 2 percent of people
Unexplained rash – 2 percent of people.
There were some other common side effects of Viagra (also seen in more than 2 percent of people) that were as common in people who took a sugar pill instead of Viagra as in people who took the real drug.
These side effects include:
Respiratory tract infections
1. El-Galley R, Rutland H, Talic R, Keane T, Clark H. Long-term efficacy of sildenafil and tachyphylaxis effect. J Urol. 2001;166:927-931. Abstract
2. British Medical Journal, 291: 34, 19852. National Cholesterol Education Program, Pub. #91-2732:11, 19913. New England Journal of Medicine, 328:1213, 19934. New England Medical Journal, 307:652, 1982, Clinical Nephrology 27:71, 1987.
Video about How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby
You can see more content about How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby
If you have any questions about How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby
How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby
way How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby
tutorial How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby
How To Treat Congestion In A 3 Month Old Baby free
#Nasty #Side #Effects #Erectile #Dysfunction #Drug #Pills #Dont #Buy