You are searching about Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone, today we will share with you article about Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone is useful to you.
What’s Changing in Customer Service? The Top 5 New Things That Customers Want
We all know that good customer service is key to growing a business and increasing profitability. What many managers fail to realize, however, is that rapid changes in technology have led to equally rapid changes in the delivery of quality customer service.
In addition to the basics we’ve all heard time and time again, there are five new areas of customer service that need to be addressed to keep customers happy.
What are customers saying?
1) Save me from auto attendant hell! Customers have become increasingly annoyed and frustrated at having to search through a multitude of options and press numerous buttons – only to be told that the desired service is only available through the company’s website. Worse is when the automated assistant uses voice recognition – but doesn’t “recognize” your voice.
It is understandable that companies want to reduce costs by using assistants and, there is no doubt that these are valuable tools. However, people you want to connect with the man; they don’t want to listen to a long list of prompts – especially not if they have a problem (and let’s face it, that’s what usually triggers the call in the first place). To keep customers happy, here are a few simple tips:
o Always make it easy for customers to reach a human being.
o Give people the option of voice or touch prompts.
o If you use an automatic assistant, limit the number of menus to two choices before the customer reaches a human being.
o If you asked the customer to enter account information, transfer the profile with the call.
o If the call was answered by a representative of the company, and he needs to transfer the call to another department, do not put the customer in a long queue.
Instead, let your customer service representative jump to the front of the line and stay on the call with the customer until the next person picks up. Once this happens, the first rep should introduce the caller and give rep #2 a rundown of the situation so the customer doesn’t feel like he has to start it all.
2) Don’t make me wait more than a couple of minutes in a phone line. Many companies make customers wait 15 minutes or more in a phone line. Anything more than 2-3 minutes is considered unacceptable by more than 80% of the customers surveyed.
3) Don’t make me quote chapters and verses on my account to get simple information. In these days of the increase in white collar crime, it is reasonable, and sensible, for companies to protect their customers by making sure that they are dealing with the correct person before discussing an account. However, 3 questions should be the limit. In addition, it takes too much time (costs the company money) and only frustrates your customer.
4) Give me more flexibility in how you contact me. As communication options increase, so should the options customers have to contact your company. Give customers the choice of scheduling appointments by going online or using their PDA to access a special appointment site. Allows customers to send a text message or email to request a customer service call them in the hour. It allows customers to access their accounts online – and gives them the ability to change billing and service options while they’re there. Giving customers (who want) the ability to interact more with their accounts will make them happier – and has the added benefit of saving employees money and time.
5) Don’t tell me how to deal with you. Now there are many generations of customers – which means many ways in which people want to interact with companies. Don’t force everyone into the same mold, or you risk alienating at least one of the generational groups. It makes no sense to tell someone who is elderly and computer phobic that they can only receive their bills online (and yes, a large percentage of people aged 60 and over do not trust “banking” and ” “online” account management in any form) … as it could cost a customer if you told a Gen Xer that there is no online access to their accounts. More than ever, it’s important know how your customers want to be treated – and treat them his way.
Video about Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone
You can see more content about Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone
If you have any questions about Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone
Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone
way Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone
tutorial Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone
Http Clark.Com Technology 3-Great-Uses-For-Your-Old-Phone free
#Whats #Changing #Customer #Service #Top #Customers